By MITCH RYALS
The Village of Cherry Hill’s Holiday Festival will be on Thursday from 5 to 8 p.m. at the corner of Scott Boulevard and Chapel Hill Road.
- An appearance by Santa
- Stocking decorating
- Face painting
- Ornament decorating
- Pilates demonstrations
- Jolly Trolly rides from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Ring cleaning and $100 gift card drawing from KT Diamond Jewelers
- Taste of Winter Holiday recipe sampling
- Holiday wine tasting at Joe’s Wine and Spirits
- Lighting the Magic Tree at 5:30 p.m.
Come join the Village of Cherry Hill for an evening of holiday cheer and donate cash or cans to the Columbia Food Bank.
Go here for the event flier.