By: MENG REN
The Memorial Baptist Church is holding a range of events in mid-autumn:
- Mens’ Bible Studies will be held at 7 p.m. every Monday
- Mom’s Group will be held at 9:30 a.m. every Tuesday
- Kickboxing for Women will be held at 6:30 p.m. every Tuesday and at 6:30 p.m. every Thursday
- Community Bible Studies will be held at 9 a.m. every Wednesday
- Kids’ Worship will be held at 6 p.m every Wednesday
- Friends International will be held at 9 a.m. every Thursday.
- Grief share and the Youth Choir will be held at 5 p.m. on Sundays, as well as the Free College Student supper at 5:15 p.m. and the Confident Kids at 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday Morning Bible Studies will be held around 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. every Sunday. The meetings include age groups ranging from babies and toddlers to adults over 60.
For more information, please contact the church at 573-443-1408.