By: MENG REN
The Columbia Board of Education Meeting Special Session will be held at 5 p.m. Sept. 9, at the Administration Building, located at 1818 West Worley St., according to the Board of Education website.
The agenda for the meeting includes:
1. Comprehensive School Improvement Plan Prioritization Process/Brainstorming by Dr. Chris Belcher
2. World Cafe Topics (October) by Dr. Chris Belcher
3. Secondary School Reorganization Timeline by Dr. Wanda Brown
4. Elementary School Site Selection Process by the Ad Hoc Committee member Dr. Nick Boren
5. Community Survey Question Development by Dr. Chris Belcher
Regular Board meetings begin at 7 p.m. on the second Monday of each month.
A work session also will be held Sept. 23 at the Administration Building, according to the website.
The following is a schedule of meetings for standing committees:
- The Finance Committee meeting will be held Sept. 8 from 4 to 5:30 p.m.
- The Policy committee meeting will be held Sept. 22 from 3 to 5:00 p.m.
- The Long-range Facilities Planning Committee meeting will be held Sept. 23 from 3:30 to 5:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact 573-214-3400.